Hyundai HYFT56 Petrol Push Field Grass Trimmer
The HYFT56 is a petrol powered push grass trimmer, designed for larger domestic gardens, country estates and amenity open spaces where a hand-held line trimmer is simply not large or powerful enough for. With large diameter heavy-duty wheels, the HYFT56 field trimmer offers a cost-effective, productive and easy-to-use solution.
It allows the user to easily work in any area which can be safely reached and walked on, and is powered by a single cylinder 5.5hp Hyundai four-stroke petrol engine for impressive cutting power. The high-speed rotating 4mm nylon cord is capable of cutting through dense, tough or woody vegetation, ranging from tussocks of grass to brambles, nettles and docks. Flexible and durable, the nylon cord can work safely close to trees, fences or walls.
This field trimmer is ideal for controlling difficult-to-access vegetation that would otherwise have to be dealt with by hand. For quick and effective work, the HYFT56 has a maximum cutting width of 560mm (22in) and an adjustable height of cut from 38mm – 78mm (1.5in – 3in) to suit the job at hand. The handles can be adjusted in seconds to suit users of differing heights and reach or folded completely for storage and transportation.
All Hyundai garden machinery is covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Heavy-duty line trimmer: For larger areas of level, sloping or uneven ground.
- 350mm (14in) diameter wheels: Aiding movement over difficult and uneven terrain.
- 5.5hp Hyundai engine: Providing ample power for cutting dense grass and scrub.
- Adjustable cutting heights: To suit the cutting requirements at hand.
- Soft grip handle: For a comfortable cutting experience.
99999 in stock