Hyundai HYSC210 Petrol Lawn Scarifier and Aerator Plus
The HYSC210 is a low maintenance petrol powered scarifier from Hyundai. Ideally suited for small to medium sized lawns up to approx. 20m x 20m, the HYSC210 features a cutting width of 400mm perfect for revitalising and reviving the most tired and spongiest of lawns.
Powered by a 210cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, the HYSC210 delivers impressive aerating performance for achieving the perfect lawn. For best results, your lawn should be scarified every 4-6 weeks.
Fitted with 18 hardened steel blades specially designed to remove moss, thatch and dead grass the HYSC210 penetrates the soil allowing nutrients and moisture to be easily absorbed allowing your lawn to breathe again.
With a variable height adjuster controlled from one adjustment dial, the working depths range from +15mm to -15mm putting you in control over the finish of your lawn. There is also a transport position allowing movement over the lawn and paving without damaging the turf or blades. The handles also fold down over the main power unit, which makes this compact lawn mower easy to store in a garden shed, garage or even a vehicle.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- Hyundai 212cc 4-Stroke OHV petrol engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- 400mm working width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Variable height adjuster controlled by a single adjustment dial +15mm to -15mm.
- Easy to remove spacious 45L grass and moss collector.
- A soft grip handle increases comfort and the handles can also be folded down to make this lawn mower even more compact.
- 18 hardened steel blades specially designed to remove moss, thatch and dead grass
- Transport position raises the fixed blade so the scarifier can be moved over lawns or paving without damaging turf or the blades.
99999 in stock