Hyundai HYM530SPE Self-Propelled Electric Start Petrol Lawn Mower
Modern, quiet, high torque 4-stroke Hyundai petrol engine with multi-adjustable cutting height, push-button, every-time starting. Low emissions (Euro 5 compliant), low noise and economical on fuel.
This Hyundai HYM530SPE self-propelled petrol lawnmower is perfect for cutting medium to large lawns with its 21”/53cm cut width.
With its large, driven rear wheels it has excellent traction and requires no effort to push. You simply walk behind as enclosed ball bearings on all 4 wheels ensure smooth, hassle-free progress.
The electric start, 224cc 4 stroke Hyundai motor quietly and effortlessly drives the wheels and the blade, delivering enviable cutting power for longer grass or covering rougher ground. One-touch electric starting (and a manual pull cord back up) means you’ll never be left in the long grass!
The mower has 8 different cutting height settings, (adjusted from a single point) from 25mm for super smooth to a 75mm option if you’re trimming rougher ground or doing a first cut. With a choice of grass discharge options (side, rear or collect), it comes with a huge (70 Litre), quick-release grass collector as standard, so you spend more time mowing, less emptying! There’s even a level indicator to tell you when it’s filling up.
OPC (Operator Presence Control) means if you’re not actively gripping the handle, the lawnmower will shut off.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty
- 3.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke, 224cc, Euro 5 engine with low noise and excellent fuel consumption.
- Electronic ignition (with pull-cord recoil backup) for easy starting.
- Rear wheel drive
- 53cm cutting width, ideal for larger lawns up to 400 m2.
- Single point cutting height adjustment – 8 cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.
- Rear discharge, mulching, side discharge and rear collect.
- Easy to remove 70L grass catcher.
- Foldable easy-grip handles for compact storage/transit.
- Easy Maintenance and Full UK spares backup.
99998 in stock