Hyundai HYM510SPEZ Self Propelled ZERO-TURN Ultra Low Cut Electric Push Button Start Petrol Lawn Mower
The HYM510SPEZ is a heavy duty pivoting front axle mounted zero turn lawn mower from Hyundai. The swivelling front wheels allow for a ‘spin on own footprint’ manoeuvrability allowing you to get where you need to mow with ease.
Great for all graden coverage the zero turn feature leaves no area of grass uncut perfect for awkward areas and curved borders that are a struggle with a traditional lawn mower.
The HYM510SPEZ lets you effortlessly glide through turns and obstacles and moves over rough terrain for an even cut. The front castor wheels can be locked into place allowing easy straight line cutting also.
Thanks to the ease at which this mower can be turned, Hyundai have added the option of an extra low cut to create bowling green like finishes. Please note – only use this on very flat smooth lawns.
The HYM510SPEZ is powered by a Hyundai 196cc petrol engine and features push-button electric start, 6 different cutting heights, mulching and 4 different speed self-propelled drive system.
Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- 360 degree swivelling front wheels allows the mower to be turned on its own footprint.
- Electric push button start with recoil start backup.
- Self Propelled to reduce fatigue, simply walk behind the mower and control its path.
- Ultra low cut – 17mm for bowling green like lawns.
- 508mm cutting width, Ideal for medium to large sized gardens.
- Single lever central height adjustment – 6 cutting heights 17mm to 75mm.
- Easy to remove, spacious 70-litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Foldable handles for compact storage.
999998 in stock