Hyundai HYT150 2.7kW 150cc 4-Stroke Petrol Garden Tiller Cultivator Rotovator and Rototiller
The HYT150 is a 4-stroke petrol garden tiller and cultivator from Hyundai, designed for vegetable gardens, smallholdings and allotments this petrol rotavator breaks up compacted soil with ease making it ready to sow with grass, plants and vegetables.
Powered by a Hyundai IC150V 150cc petrol engine, the HYT150 features recoil starting mechanism. Its heavy-duty gearbox is ideal for getting enough power to the rotating tines and break the soil ready for planting.
The four robust steel rotating tines/blades each have 4 angled teeth and cover a width of 560mm to make fast, almost effortless work, of breaking up and turning over the soil of any type.
With an adjustable tilling depth of up to 260mm you are able to complete projects easily and precisely, saving you time.
The front wheel is designed to move the machine between jobs and can be easily lifted up into a cultivating position.
Fitted with an ergonomically positioned speed adjuster control on its handlebars the HYT150 gives the operator comfortable and complete control while tilling.
Covered by 3 year HYUNDAI warranty.
- Suitable for preparing seeding beds, and vegetable patches.
- Powered by the 150cc hp, 4-Stroke Hyundai OHV petrol engine.
- Self-propelled for easy maneuverability with a built in lifting transport wheel.
- Provides a tilling width of 560mm and tilling depth of 260mm.
- Fingertip handlebar controls and front lifting handle.
- Ideal for the home grown vegetable gardens, small holdings & allotments.
Out of stock
Notify me when this is avaliable